Friday 21 October 2011

'Who stole my cheese?' moment

Not sure if that's the phrase I'm looking for, but I'm talking about the expiry of inspiration. Maybe it's my early onset of Alzheimers striking again, I had all these ideas for a great blog earlier today. However, I was too busy concentrating on my turn out and lack thereof to have the chance to write anything down. Anyway, today was quite productive. The fish out of water went to work at the theatre..got to people watch and see a great show. I can't believe I got paid for it, love the random things that can happen to us when we least expect it. Was reminded about the importance of standing out from the crowd, along with standing up for what you believe in.
So on that, I'll leave you with this to ponder..
I chose Julian Rocks as the address for this blog, as it is one of the most beautiful places on earth (the earth that I have visited anyway). Unfortunately, the fisheries wat to revoke its marine park status. So if for some reason you, like myself, have an expiry of inspiration moment,: recall the places you love. And ask yourself, what impact am I going to have on my world today? Remember, there is no act too small. xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment